Please read carefully the following term and conditions before using any of Tutorstalent.com services. By using the services from this website, you accept these terms and conditions. This is also applicable to the visitors on our website.
License to use this website
- The material available on this website is exclusively copyrighted by Tutorstalent.com. The user may get the print out of this material for non-commercial uses only.
- You are not allowed to use the content of this website for any commercial use or to edit or modify it for other motives.
- You are not allowed to redistribute the content from this website to other party.
- All the rights mention in the policy are reserved with Tutorstalent.com.
Limitation on use
- The used id and password provided to you is personally for your use only and you may not pass the right of access to another person without our consent.
- Students below 10 years are not allowed to use this website. If you are 10 years old then you can use our website with the permission of your parents or legal guardian.
- By using our services you confirm you will use the information provided by our expert for study purposes only, it should not be submitted as original work for getting grades or marks.
- We have given you limited authority to use our services for your personal purposes which should be non-commercial.
Warranties and Limitation of liabilities
- The software used by us are trusted and well tested. But that don’t guarantee the error free access to our website.
- For scheduled maintenance/update we reserve the right to suspend access.
- If there is any delay or interruption is accessing our website, we have no liability for that.
- If there will be any loss of data on your computer we will not accept any responsibility for the same.
- The right of termination of whole or part agreement of services is solely reserved with Tutorstalent.com
- Tutorstalent.com reserves all the rights to amend any terms and condition at any point of time.
- If any of the above terms and conditions becomes unenforceable and part of it will be deleted, then the rest of the provision will remain unaffected, only the part which is unenforceable will be deleted.
- Whichever are the latest terms and condition between student and Tutorstalent.com will replace the prior agreement.